Phone: 817-330-9734        Email:

  • Can You File an I-751 Petition Without Your Spouse

    Can You File an I-751 Petition Without Your Spouse? Exploring Options for Divorced or Separated Conditional Permanent Residents Conditional permanent residency is a status given to individuals who receive a green card through marriage to a U.S. citizen or permanent resident. This status is valid for two years, after which the couple must file an I-751 petition to remove the conditions and make the residency permanent. However, what happens if the couple is no longer together? Can a conditi…

  • The Role of an Immigration Lawyer in Consular Processing

    Consular processing, the process of applying for a visa or green card through a U.S. embassy or consulate in your home country, can be complex and challenging. An immigration lawyer can provide valuable assistance with eligibility assessment, application preparation, interview preparation, embassy communication, and issue resolution. Whether you need an immigration lawyer depends on the complexity of your case. 

  • A Step-by-Step Guide to Consular Processing for Family-Based Immigration

    Consular processing is the process by which individuals applying for family-based immigration receive their visa through a US consulate or embassy outside of the US. The process involves filing a petition, waiting for approval, completing the NVC process, attending a consular interview, and receiving the visa. In this blog we will go through a step-by-step guide to consular processing for family-based immigration

  • Most Common Challenges in Consular Processing and Tips on How to Overcome Them

    The most common challenges include delays in processing time, denial of visa application, inability to obtain required documents, communication barriers, and the cost of consular processing. To overcome these challenges, applicants should ensure that they meet eligibility criteria, submit a complete and accurate application, keep track of their application status, communicate regularly with the embassy or consulate, and seek the advice of an immigration attorney if necessary.

Website Created & Hosted with Website Builder