Phone: 817-330-9734


If you or your family member entered the U.S. without lawful inspection, you will be required to have a waiver for unlawful presence. In order to apply for this type of waiver, the applicant has to have a qualifying relative; either a spouse or parent that is a Legal Permanent Resident or U.S. citizen. The applicant will have to show that their qualifying relative will suffer extreme hardship if they were to be separated.

Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver

These waivers require extensive evidence of extreme hardship, therefore it is important to have an experienced attorney that is knowledgeable with the evidence that is required to prove extreme hardship. Our law office has successfully represented clients with this type of waiver and will work with you through each step of the process.

Waiver of Grounds of Inadmissibility

If you have been found inadmissible to enter the U.S. for committing a crime, fraud, alien smuggling, immigration violation, or anything else that makes you inadmissible, then you will be required to submit an I-601 waiver.

J-1 Visa Waiver

People who want to take part in exchange and visitor programs based on work-while-study are eligible for this waiver. As a result, many activities are supported by educational or other nonprofit groups that have received official U.S. recognition.